Location, location, location. It’s one of the most important factors to consider when buying your new home. Why? Because where you choose to invest will largely influence your home’s value. From overall quality of life to school choices, commute times and social opportunities – location matters. Read on for Now Living Realty’s top 5 picks for the best Perth suburbs to purchase property in right now!
Looking for amenities galore? You’ll find them in the vibrant neighbourhood of Rivervale! An inner eastern suburb of Perth, it’s known for its amazing location with everything you could possibly need right there on your doorstep. Only a short 5km from the CBD and within walking distance of Crown Casino and the new Optus Perth Stadium, Rivervale is also close to:
– Parks and recreation areas – Such as Jack Ring Park and Cracknell Park
– Primary and high schools – Such as Rivervale Primary School, Saint Augustine’s Primary School, Belmont City College and Ursula Frayne Catholic College
– Universities – Such as Curtin University
– Shops, restaurants and cafes – Such as Belmont Forum Shopping Centre and Victoria Park Centre
– Public transport – Such as Burswood Train Station and Victoria Park Bus Transfer
– The international and domestic airport terminals
– WA’s best beaches and rivers
There’s no doubt the suburb has gone through a period of rapid transformation and is perfect for all types of homebuyers. From professional couples and families through to singles and retirees, Rivervale is the ideal suburb to start a life. And with shared equity options available, it just got a whole lot easier. Check out our property at 1 Rowe Avenue, Rivervale priced from $256,000 at 80% share*.
Looking for brand new homes in Perth? Alkimos is one of the key areas to check out. Approximately 40 minutes from Perth CBD, Alkimos is a coastal suburb in Perth’s north just to the right on Marmion Avenue.
And what makes Alkimos an even greater investment right now? The suburb is set for an extensive amount of urban development in the coming months and years, with leading shopping centres, restaurants and train stations set to dot the neighbourhood by 2021.
Offering homebuyers all the amenities of more established Perth suburbs but with the luxury of quiet suburban roads and kilometers of pristine beach, Alkimos affords your family the laidback lifestyle you’ve always dreamt of.
Baldivis is a well-established suburb located just 46km south of Perth CBD and 11km south of Rockingham. Featuring many incredible real estate opportunities and houses for sale, it’s a thriving community where many WA families are choosing to settle down.
With its safe family feel and neighbourly spirit, there’s plenty for residents to enjoy within Baldivis. A well connected location with great value on offer, it’s surrounded by fantastic local amenities, including:
– Major transport routes – Such as Kwinana Freeway and Warnbro Train Station
– 10 schools with more opening in the near future
– Growing local shops, restaurants and medical facilities – Such as Baldivis Town Centre and Baldivis Square
– Well maintained recreational facilities – Including community centres, sporting grounds and libraries
– Plenty of parks, reserves and open spaces
– Exciting entertainment options – Everything from paintballing to cable skiing to the Baldivis Children’s Forest!
Set amongst natural bushland in the southeast of Perth, Piara Waters is just 20km from the CBD. A friendly and fast growing suburb, it’s known for its excellent access to a choice of community amenities, including:
– Primary and high schools – Such as Harrisdale Senior High School
– Universities and TAFEs – Such as Curtin University, Murdoch University and South Metro Tafe)
– Shopping precincts and dining options – Such as Cockburn Gateway Shopping Centre
– Central transport links – Such as Cockburn Central Train Station
– Parks and reserves – Such as Piara Nature Reserve
So whether it’s getting out in nature and spending time with family or running errands and ticking items off your to-do list, everyday essentials are always within reach in the well connected suburb of Piara Waters.
Spearwood is a southern suburb located within the City of Cockburn approximately 40 minutes from Perth CBD, 12 minutes from Fremantle and 3 minutes from Port Coogee. It’s a quiet, friendly neighbourhood making it a great place to raise a family. With lots on offer, it’s never far away from any of the amenities needed to make life easier, including:
– Shopping – Such as the main shopping area of Phoenix Shopping Centre and the smaller Stargate Spearwood
– Community facilities – Such as Spearwood Library and Cockburn Seniors Centre
– 4 primary schools located within the suburb
– Parks and ovals – Home to local sporting clubs
– A number of walking trails surrounding major parks and lakes – Such as Manning Park and Lake
– Beaches – Such as Coogee Beach
– Transport links – Such as Murdoch Train Station
If you’re looking to purchase a property in Perth, it’s always a good idea to stay up-to-date with the latest market conditions. Here at Now Living Realty, we like to help our clients find the right home and that’s why we take the time to prepare our suburb reports. That way, you’re always kept in the loop and can make an informed decision for you and your family.
Let Now Living Realty get you into your dream home in your dream suburb. Contact us today.