This website is intended as a source of information regarding Now Living Realty and its related companies, and is not to be taken as providing financial advice or recommendations in any way. The answers provided to questions published on this website are general opinions only and should not be taken as being definitive or exhaustive, nor are the answers intended to be advice as to any specific issue you may have. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of information contained in this website, Now Living Realty makes no warranty as to the accuracy and/or completeness of that information.
Now Living Realty accepts no responsibility for the consequences of decisions made on the basis of the information provided and advises that as every individual’s situation is different, professional advice should be sought based on the individual’s circumstances before any decisions are made.
Why Rent? Own for $241 Per Week*
Should the above package make note of a weekly amount payable, loan amounts are based on Westpac 3 year fixed Premier Advantage interest rate of 2.29% (Comparison Rate 3.45%) repayable over 30 years. Home Loan based off 92% of House package price, deposit required of 8%, (excludes Fees). Note: Rates are current as at 18/02/2020 and subject to change. Lending criteria applies. Finance provided by Harrisdale Pty Ltd ABN 59 088 462 140 trading as The Loan Company. Australian Credit License number 386355.
Refer A Friend Program
1. This offer is valid from DATE(18/10/2019) until DATE (01/06/2020) (collectively, “the Promotion Period”).
2. This offer involves a $500.00 (five hundred dollars) AUD referral payment to persons that successfully refer a buyer to Caprice Bay Pty Ltd t/a Now Living Realty during the Promotion Period, as well as a $500.00 (five hundred dollars) AUD payment to the buyer, to spend as they wish.
3. The referral payment is paid for each client that is referred, with no maximum amount set of persons that can be referred (i.e. one person successfully referred equals a $500 referral payment; two persons successfully referred equals a $1,000 referral payment).
3.1 NB: client is to be viewed as the party/ies to a contract. Should there be two or more persons named on a contract, for the purposes of these Terms & Conditions they are to be viewed as one client / buyer.
4. To be eligible to receive this offer, the referrer must:
4.1 Be over the age of eighteen years.
4.2 Have their referred person submit the referrer’s details at deal submission, as well as fully disclosing the referral.
4.3 Referred persons must be new clients to Now Living Realty and not have previously enquired.
5. The $500 referral payment will be paid within ten (10) days to the referrer after settlement. The $500 payment to the buyer will be paid within ten (10) days to the buyer after settlement. These payments will be sent as a cheque via post.
6. You must not promote or market this offer through any paid advertising channels or to the public at large.
7. You must disclose to your friend or family member about the existence of this offer when engaging in the referral.
8. You must not make any representations about Now Living Realty’s service / product that is outside of your knowledge. Now Living Realty holds no liability for any representations made by third parties that have not been approved by Now Living Realty.
9. You represent to Now Living Realty that you have the express consent of your friend / family member in providing their details for a referral. You will hold full liability in regards to any privacy or spam breaches should this not be accurate.
10. All ancillary costs associated with redeeming the offer are the responsibility of the referrer. Independent financial advice should be sought by the winner as tax implications may arise as a result of accepting the offer.
11. This offer is a promotional offer only and is not to be considered as an engagement of employment or otherwise.
12. Now Living Realty reserves the right to alter or amend the conditions associated with this promotion if considered necessary, without notice.
13. Entry into this program is acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Secure for $1,000 / A Low Deposit
Secure for $1,000 allows you to place a property on hold whilst its under construction. The $1,000 does not substitute as bank deposit and you will need to liaise with your lender to determine the deposit criteria. Terms and conditions apply. Only certain properties are eligible to secure with $1000 and you must contact a Now Living Property Consultant to determine which properties are eligible.
*No repayments until complete available on selected properties only. Please contact our Property Consultants to find out which properties apply.
First Home Owner’s Grant
To be eligible for the First Home Owner’s Grant, you must comply with the relevant criteria. This is outlined here
Access Housing Shared Equity
Properties are for sale outright or in partnership with Access Housing through a shared equity ownership arrangement. Shared equity purchases will see the buyer purchase an 80% ownership share in the property, with Access Housing retaining a 20% ownership share in the property in equity.
Shared equity purchases through Access Housing’s Home Choice program are offered under a scheme loan through Keystart. Please refer to Keystart (1300 578 278) for additional information.
House and Land Packages
Now Living Realty is the authorized selling agent for the land. Now Living Realty has permission from the owner of the land to advertise the house and land package. Now Living is the builder.
House and Land Packages advertised comprise of two separate pricing components: (1) House price and (2) Land price. Prices specified may vary and be subject to change once all site works plans are completed and the current market value of the land and other relevant costs are taken into consideration. Now Living and the owner of the land reserve the right to alter the home, land and site work prices.
House Prices: On a typical site, the house price component of the advertised price includes: (a) the specified floor plan and turn-key home specification; and (b) a site works allowance. Typical site conditions are subject to change following a detailed site specific analysis which includes, but is not limited to, a site survey and a soil classification report. The final house design is subject to change, based on site specific requirements that are beyond Now Living’s control, including but not limited to, compliance with 6-star energy assessments, local Government requirements and developer covenants. Should you be interested in building a house with Now Living, a Now Living sales representative will provide you with further information about the contracts and arrangements that you will be required to execute.
The elevation and images are for illustrative purposes only. This illustration may also depict features not included as standard features for this building or not supplied by Now Living (unless specified), including but not limited to; elevation and landscaping features such as planter boxes, turf, outdoor areas, retaining walls, water features, pergolas, screens, gates, fences, paving, decking, BBQ’s and outdoor kitchens.
Land prices: The land component of the advertised price includes the purchase price of the land. The advertised price does not include transfer duty, settlement costs, or any other fees or disbursements associated with the settlement of the land. Now Living is not the owner of the land. Now Living has permission from the owner of the land (Developer) to advertise the land for the price specified and the land owner reserves the right to alter the price of the land without notice. The information and pricing is correct at time of printing, but subject to change without notice. Occasionally the owner of the land (Developer) provides rebates to eligible purchasers. These may have been included in the advertised price and are subject to change. Speak to your sales consultant for further information.
Now Living Realty is the authorised selling agent and Now Living is the builder. Apartments start at $255,000 and reflect a 1 bedroom 1 bathroom configuration. The pricing also reflects the specifications as outlined in the contract; optional upgrades are available at an additional cost to the buyer.
Prices, specification, availability and incentives subject to change without notice. Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of these particulars, which are believed to be correct, they are in no way warranted by the selling agent or the seller in whole or in part and should not be constructed as forming part of any contract intending buyers are advised to make enquiries, as they deem necessary, to satisfy themselves on all matters in this respect.
Free Strata for a Year
As part of this promotion, the Housing Authority (Department of Communities, Western Australia) will make a single, lump sum payment to this property’s designated Strata Company at the time of settlement. This payment will be equal to a year’s worth of strata levies (I.e. four quarters of strata levies, including the reserve fund), calculated on the quarterly amount of strata payable at the time of this property being advertised (15 May 2018). Should strata levies (including the reserve fund) increase after this date, it will be the buyer’s responsibility to pay the shortfall. The Housing Authority and Now Living Realty accept no responsibility for any shortfall. Conversely, if the strata levies decrease during this time, no amount will be deemed repayable to the Housing Authority. This offer is not redeemable for cash, exchangeable or transferable.
Twelve – Month Rental Guarantee Promotion
- This promotion is valid for specified properties only and is provided in conjunction with Cedar Woods Properties.
- As part of this promotion, a set percentage of rental return is guaranteed on the purchase price of the property for a period of twelve (12) months.
- The full terms and conditions of the rental guarantee will be set out in a Rental Guarantee Deed, to be signed by the purchaser and the vendor (Cedar Woods Properties).
- The purchaser is required to appoint and authorise a leasing agent for the property throughout the duration of the twelve (12) months and comply with all aspects of the Rental Guarantee Deed in order to be eligible for the Rental Guarantee.
- Further, the purchaser must own the property (but not personally occupy) the property for the full twelve (12) months.
- The amount equivalent to the guaranteed rent, less any received rent, will be paid after the twelve (12) month period.
- Potential purchasers are encouraged to seek their own independent legal and financial advice.
- For full price offers only, unless otherwise agreed in writing.
Now Living Realty $3,000 Giveaway
Promoter– Caprice Bay Pty Ltd (ACN 060 170 434) trading as Now Living Realty.
Terms and Conditions of Promotion:
- The promotion is for a Visa gift card (“the Gift Card”) of $3,000 (three thousand dollars).
- This promotion is only valid to be redeemed for the first three purchases (in order of the date of contract signing) from 21 March 2019 to 10 May 2019 on selected properties.
- The selected properties are 4, 6, 8, 10, 12 and 14 Fruin Loop, Ellenbrook, and 127, 129, 131 and 133 Ellen Stirling Parade, Ellenbrook.
- The promotion is not to be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer from Now Living Realty, and is only eligible for full price offers, unless otherwise agreed.
- The $3,000 Gift Card cannot be redeemed for money or discount off the contract.
- For the terms and conditions surrounding the use of the Gift Card, please visit Visa’s website. This promotion is not associated with Visa.
- Through this promotion, the Promoter makes no representation whatsoever about an applicant’s eligibility for finance. The Promoter is not a licensed credit provider and cannot provide financial services.
- Applicants are encouraged to seek independent financial or legal advice.
- The Gift Card will be presented within three business days of settlement. Should settlement not proceed, the Gift Card will be awarded to the next purchaser of the selected properties (provided the next purchaser meets these Terms & Conditions).
- The Promotion may be terminated by the Promoter at any time without notice. The Promoter reserves the right to otherwise change the Terms and Conditions of the Promotion, without notice.