First Home Owner’s Grant
The $10,000 First Home Owner’s Grant (FHOG) is eligible for all new homes as a one time government grant, free of interest and repayments. The good news is, Now Living Realty’s range of brand new completed homes are all eligible for this grant. This is despite the $3,000 grant being abolished in 2015 for established homes.
How do I Qualify?
To qualify for the First Home Owners Grant, buyers must meet the requirements:
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident;
- Never owned a residential property anywhere in Australia;
- Not previously received a First Home Owner’s Grant from any other State or Territory in Australia;
- Be 18 years of age or older;
- Occupy the home as your principal place of residence for a continuous period of at least six months. This must take place within 12 months of receiving the FHOG.
Now Living Realty’s partnership with The Loan Company* ensures you secure the finance option best suited to you and that you get advise on any government grant’s you’re eligible for. Our property consultants will be with you alongside our accredited finance professionals at The Loan Company every step of the way.
For more information on the First Home Owner’s Grant and to see if you’re eligible, talk to us today.
Finance provided by Harrisdale Pty Ltd trading as The Loan Company ABN 59 088 462 140, Australian Credit Licence Number 386355.