First Home Owner’s Grant WA
The First Home Owners Grant (FHOG) WA is available for all eligible first home buyers to buy or build a new residential property. The $10,000 one-time state government grant is free of interest and repayments. The First Home Owners Grant is a government assistance program intended to help eligible individuals into a principle place of residence. The grant has geographically determined restrictions, residential requirements and applicant eligibility criteria. In addition to the $10,000 First Home Owner Grant, eligible persons can also receive no stamp duty within certain thresholds and for homes under $430,000.
The good news is, Now Living Realty’s range of brand new completed homes are all eligible for this grant. In addition, we have a great range of eligible ex display homes on offer.
How do I Qualify?
To qualify for the First Home Owners Grant, buyers must meet the requirements which include:
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident;
- Never owned a residential property anywhere in Australia;
- Not previously received a First Home Owner’s Grant from any other State or Territory in Australia;
- Be 18 years of age or older;
- Occupy the home as your principal place of residence for a continuous period of at least six months. This must take place within 12 months of receiving the FHOG.
Now Living Realty’s partnership with The Loan Company* ensures you secure the finance option best suited to you and that you get advice on any government grant’s you’re eligible for. Our property consultants will be with you alongside our accredited finance professionals at The Loan Company every step of the way.
For more information on the First Home Owner’s Grant and to see if you’re eligible, talk to us today.
Finance provided by Harrisdale Pty Ltd trading as The Loan Company ABN 59 088 462 140, Australian Credit Licence Number 386355.