8 Chamaeleon Approach, AUSTRALIND
House Size: 279m2
COMMUNITY LIVING WITHIN A BEAUTIFUL NATURAL ENVIRONMENT
The Sophia, a brand new ex display, offers contemporary design with versatile functionality. Located in the ultra-modern community of Treendale, nestled in natural bushland and fronting onto 2kms of the Brunswick River. A contemporary home boasting an entertainers kitchen and scullery overlooking open plan meals and living area leading to the landscaped alfresco.
Packed with value, The Sophia includes three minor bedrooms in a separate wing to the front of the home and a private master suite to the rear, complete with a resort style en-suite, complete with a freestanding bath, double vanity and a generous walk-in robe.
Enjoy sunny afternoons entertaining guests in the alfresco area. The outdoor entertaining area in this home really packs a punch and features low maintenance yet lush landscaping. The expansive windows in the living area allow an abundance of natural light which complement the neutral colour palette creating a wonderfully relaxed vibe that sure to please.
At every turn you will be pleasantly surprised by the number of outstanding big attractions and Smart Homes For Living renowned attention to detail.
– Generous living spaces including a home theatre
– Resort inspired master suite with an ensuite, walk-in robe plus bath
– Stylish kitchen with Essa stone bench top and 900mm appliances
– Spacious kitchen scullery
– Private theatre room
– IT nook
– Crisp white interiors and textured finishes
– Three minor bedrooms located in their own wing
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
– Alarm system
– Fully reticulated manicured gardens
– Spacious alfresco area perfect for entertaining
– An open, friendly community that’s close to nature and fully self-contained, but also close to the regional centre of Bunbury
– A riverside township on natures doorstep
– Treendale has its own Primary School, located overlooking a beautiful lake and parkland and is central within the Estate or
– The Leschenault Catholic Primary School is located
– Treendale has a number of options available for medical services in close proximity
– The local shopping centre is within the District Centre including Woolworths, Pharmacy and a fantastic range of specialty stores and services
– The Leschenault Leisure Centre is one of the premier Health and Fitness Centres in the South West
– Consists a state of the art playground located alongside the lake and public open space
– Brilliant Beginnings Childcare Centre
– Treendale Pet medical
– Amana Living Retirement Village located in close proximity to local shopping facilities
– Trans Bunbury is the public bus transportation system in Bunbury/Australind area and services Treendale
You also receive a tremendous amount of value when you purchase this stunning new display home. This home is fitted with high specifications and above standard finishes. A truly spectacular home that is not to be missed.
Contact Annette Henshall on 0407 017 473 now for a private viewing and to secure this stunning ex-display home.
For the safety of our staff and clients, Now Living Realty continues to follow the current Covid-19 Government Directive. This requires that all individuals present at home viewings or appointments, register their attendance and maintain physical distancing.
Images are for illustrative purposes only.
Please visit nowlivingrealty.com.au/finance for more information on the eligibility criteria for the First Home Owner’s Grant*
Please visit http://www.nowlivingrealty.com.au/disclaimer/ for more information on disclaimers.