13 Chamaeleon Approach, AUSTRALIND
House Size: 306m2
THE ULTIMATE SANCTUARY – EX DISPLAY HOME IN NATURAL BUSHLAND
The River Island brand new ex display home is designed to be the ultimate sanctuary with an elevation that mimics our natural landscape, this home provides a space for every family member to call their own. Ideally located in the ultra-modern community of Treendale, nestled in natural bushland and fronting onto 2kms of the Brunswick River.
Featuring three big bedrooms (all with built-in robes) and a neighbouring e-zone, form a distant archipelago at the front of the home for the kids. Meanwhile you can enjoy some quality isolation at the rear of the home in the resort-worthy master suite, complete with a foyer-style entry. One side of the bedroom looks out to the garden; the other side flows through to the ultra-luxe ensuite with double vanities, shower room and a drop dead gorgeous freestanding bathtub.
This home is designed to make friends and family feel welcome. The open-plan dining and living area flows directly onto the alfresco, for easy entertaining. The kitchen has ample counter space and even has an island of its own a breakfast bar where friends can relax while you dish up.
When its time for a little R&R, there is a home theatre big enough for the entire tribe. Friends and family will never want to leave the comfort of this home.
– Generous living spaces including a separate home theatre
– Resort inspired master suite with an ensuite, walk-in robe, plus free standing bath
– Stylish kitchen with stone bench top and 900mm appliances
– Three minor bedrooms located in their own wing
– Separate e-zone area
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
– Alarm system
– Fully reticulated manicured gardens
– Direct rear side access
– Spacious alfresco area perfect for entertaining
– An open, friendly community that’s close to nature and fully self-contained, but also close to the regional centre of Bunbury
– A riverside township on natures doorstep
– Treendale has its own Primary School, located overlooking a beautiful lake and parkland and is central within the Estate or
– The Leschenault Catholic Primary School
– Treendale has a number of options available for medical services in close proximity
– The local shopping centre is within the District Centre including Woolworths, Pharmacy and a fantastic range of specialty stores and services
– The Leschenault Leisure Centre is one of the premier Health and Fitness Centres in the South West
– Consists a state of the art playground located alongside the lake and public open space
– Brilliant Beginnings Childcare Centre
– Treendale Pet medical
– Amana Living Retirement Village located in close proximity to local shopping facilities
– Trans Bunbury is the public bus transportation system in Bunbury/Australind area and services Treendale
You also receive a tremendous amount of value when you purchase this stunning brand new ex display home. This home is fitted with high specifications and above standard finishes. A truly spectacular home that is not to be missed.
Contact Keilan Powell on 0433 507 438 now for a private viewing and to secure this stunning ex-display home.
Furniture installed is for illustrative purposes only.
Please visit nowlivingrealty.com.au/finance for more information on the eligibility criteria for the First Home Owner’s Grant*
Please visit http://www.nowlivingrealty.com.au/disclaimer/ for more information on disclaimers.