Unit 13, 1 Sherry Street, BALDIVIS

Lot Size: m2
House Size: m2
2 Bedrooms
2 Bathrooms
1 Car Space
$260,000 at 80% Share**
Call Priya Naidu today
on 0425 604 138
Email Agent
Back to search results

SHARED EQUITY OPPORTUNITY**

$10,000 First Home Buyers Grant elibigle!

Jervis Rise Apartments puts you at the doorstep of cafes, bars and restaurants, a major shopping centre, Baldivis Library and Community Centre, and a medical clinic. A quick drive northwest of Jervis Rise Apartments will get you to Rockingham, with its beautiful beaches, shopping and entertainment.

The interiors of the apartments at Jervis Rise have been created with an emphasis on space and a relaxed contemporary style.

This ground floor apartment features:
– Ensuite to master bedroom
– Built in robes to both bedrooms
– Well appointed kitchen with built in pantry, overhead cupboards and both dishwasher and microwave recesses
– High ceilings
– Split system air conditioning
– Storage space
– Paved alfresco and spacious yard

Local amenities include:
– Shopping Centre – 550m
– Tamworth Wetlands – 600m
– Baldivis Town Centre – 600m
– Settlers Primary School – 2.3km
– Tranby College – 2.4km
– Baldivis Secondary College – 2.4km
– Warnbro Train Station – 5.2km
– Waikiki Beach – 7.6km

DISCLAIMER: The above purchase price represents a 80% share of the full purchase price. Access Housing will own the other 20% share of the property, in equity. The property is offered under an Access Housing scheme loan through Keystart. Please refer to Keystart (1300 578 278) for additional information.
For more information on shared equity and the eligibility criteria, please visit www.nowlivingrealty.com.au/finance/shared-ownership **
Please visit http://www.nowlivingrealty.com.au/disclaimer/ for more information on disclaimers.

Download Brochure