21 Sullivan Street, BECKENHAM
House Size: m2
YOUR DREAM BUILDING BLOCK
Contact Derryn Mastrangelo on 0434 437 288 to arrange a private viewing!
A tranquil neighbourhood location close to all of your everyday amenities is the fitting setting for this spacious 886sqm (approx.) block with R20/R25 zoning and exciting subdivision possibilities attached to it.
The massive lot also currently plays host to an original 3 bedroom 1 bathroom brick-and-tile home with solid foundations and plenty of scope for a total revamp, if you see fit. If renovating or detonating aren’t on your mind, then there is also the option of retaining the existing dwelling and subdividing the rear part of the property.
In truth though, this huge parcel of prime Beckenham real estate is the perfect place on which to build your brand-new family residence, with heaps of room for that functional floor plan, outdoor-entertaining area, swimming pool and double garage you have always wanted. Furthermore, astute investors will be left salivating at the prospect of constructing two new modern homes before selling them off to secure some valuable extra income in the very near future.
One thing for sure is that whatever you decide, you will be buying into an ultra-convenient position just footsteps away from lush parks and fantastic children’s playgrounds either side and only minutes to the stunning multi-million-dollar Mills Park Centre and sporting complex, bus stops, Beckenham Train Station, excellent schools, the magnificent new-look Westfield Carousel Shopping Centre and major arterial roads for easy access to both Perth Airport and our vibrant Perth CBD. Opportunity knocks here – and in more ways than one!
Other features include, but are not limited to;
– 3×1 circa-1960s brick-and-tile home still intact (major renovations required)
– R20/R25-zoned 886sqm (approx.) block
– Northwest-facing backyard
– Outdoor spa under the rear patio
– Powered double lock-up garage
– Additional single lock-up carport with gated rear access to a “blank canvas” of a backyard that can be absolutely anything if you put your mind to it
– Ducted-evaporative air-conditioning
– Solar hot-water system
– Security doors and screens
– Walking distance to playgrounds at both Lowth Road Reserve and Streatham Street Reserve
– Very close to public transport, schools, shopping and community sporting facilities
Please visit http://www.nowlivingrealty.com.au/disclaimer/ for more information on disclaimers.