3 Humffray Street, BRABHAM
House Size: 220m2
LIGHT AND BRIGHT CONTEMPORARY BRAND NEW EX DISPLAY HOME
Have you ever wanted to own a display home? This stunning ex display home has never been lived in and is in pristine condition! Ideal for the first home buyer or downsizers.
Crisp fresh and full of natural light, this stylishly presented home is a showstopper! This contemporary design features a architecturally designed front elevation. Designed for entertaining, the expansive open-plan kitchen, dining and living area is tailor-made for family get-togethers and relaxed communal living, this home has everyone covered.
There’s a home theatre for Saturday sports and movie dates, and an alfresco area for lazy summer barbeques. When it’s time to retreat, the master suite has its own ensuite plus a his and her walk-in-robe, while the minor bedrooms each have a built-in-robe and their own bathroom.
A double garage with a handy shopper’s door directly to the laundry and walk in linen completes the appeal of this home!
Located in the family friendly community of Avani Village at Whiteman Edge, this modern home is ideally situated in the idyllic location close to Jungle park and in close proximity to parks, playgrounds, recreation centres, shopping centres and transport links at your door step.
Positioned in close proximity to the city you are also a short drive to the Swan Valley wine region, Guildford, Caversham and Whiteman Park, all offering you a relaxing place to unwind after a day’s work.
Features of the home:
– Brand new home $10,000 First Home Owner’s Grant Eligible*
– Ideally zoned for entertaining
– Open plan living, dining and alfresco area
– Centrally located kitchen
– Separate master suite with his and her walk-in dresser
– Ensuite with twin vanity basins and W/C
– Separate theatre room
– Alarm system
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
– Under cover alfresco for year round entertaining
– Spacious outdoor area fully reticulated
– Commodore Homes ex display home
– Approximately 6 km’s to Coles in Caversham and 8 km’s to Woolworths in Bennett Springs
– Morley Galleria Shopping Centre is located approximately 15 km’s away
– Within 24 km’s to Perth CBD
– Metres to Jungle Park
– Caversham Wildlife and Whiteman Park approximately 3km’s away
– 8km’s approximately to the Swan Valley wine region
– Close to many public and private schools including Guildford Grammar, Ellenbrook and Hampton Senior HS, Beechboro and Caversham PS
– Perth airport is approximately a 15 km drive away
– Within 10km’s to Bassendean train station
– Ease of access to major arteries including Lord Street and approximately 11km’s to Reid and Tonkin Highway
You also receive a tremendous amount of value when you purchase this stunning brand new ex-display home. This home is fitted with high specifications and above standard finishes situated in a quiet pocket in the southern end of Brabham, Avani Village offers the chance to enjoy all the convenience of a peaceful hideaway combined with the convenience of a city lifestyle.
Contact us Annette Henshall on 0407 017 473 for a private viewing and to secure this well-appointed home NOW!
Furniture installed in the property is for illustrative purposes only.
Please visit nowlivingrealty.com.au/finance for more information on the eligibility criteria for the First Home Owner’s Grant*
Please visit http://www.nowlivingrealty.com.au/disclaimer/ for more information on disclaimers.