89 Burleigh Drive, BURNS BEACH
House Size: 260m2
BEACH HOUSE RETREAT
Based around striking architectural design features and a relaxed coastal atmosphere, this stunning coastal inspired ex-display delivers on both comfort and modern living for a growing family.
Renowned for its coastal interior with neutral tones, a mixture of textures and a few pops of natural colour. Includes a parents’ sanctuary at the front wing complete with a walk in dressing room, his and her basins, and a free standing bath. It’s an island paradise in your own home. The open plan area to the rear of the house is where you’ll see a natural lighting statement like no other. The floor to ceiling windows connect the indoors with the outdoor alfresco space, creating a bold entertaining space. Moving through to the heart of the home is a gourmet kitchen with spacious scullery which opens onto the alfresco area, creating seamless indoor/outdoor entertaining.
Whether you are a couple or growing family, this home has everything you would need for now and in the future.
– Ideally zoned for entertaining
– Open plan kitchen/living/dining
– Chef inspired kitchen
– Spacious scullery with copious amounts of storage
– Stone bench tops to kitchen, bathroom and ensuite
– Luxurious master bedroom suite
– Stylish open ensuite with his and hers basins and free standing bath
– Spacious walk in dressing room
– Separate children’s wing to the rear of the home
– Ample storage to linen cupboard and laundry
– Alarm System
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
– Under cover alfresco for year round entertaining
– Stylish, low maintenance gardens with full retic
– Commodore Homes built display
– Stunning beachfront location, the Estate offers an enviable coastal lifestyle
– Direct access to one of Perth’s magnificent beaches
– Approximately 30km’s from the Perth CBD
– Located on beach side of Marmion Ave
– 7 parks within the estate
– A nautical-themed Pirate Park for the kids
– Nearby are major shopping centres, restaurants entertainment/sporting venues
– Mindarie Marina is just a short drive away, with boat ramp and launching facilities
– Selection of private schools, University, TAFE, major hospital and healthcare facilities
– Close access to the freeway via Burns Beach Road
– Close proximity to Currambine and Clarkson train stations
You also receive a tremendous amount of value when you purchase this stunning new ex-display home. This home is fitted with high specifications and above standard finishes and is nestled amongst the coastal community of Burns Beach.
Contact Annette Henshall on 0407 017 473 now for a private viewing and to secure this stunning ex-display home.
Furniture installed in the property is for illustrative purposes only.
Please visit http://www.nowlivingrealty.com.au/disclaimer/ for more information on disclaimers.