19 Sunridge Close, CAVERSHAM
House Size: 172m2
on 0430 631 349
Modern Brand New Home. Why Build When This Is Ready For You!
Eligible for the $10,000 First Home Owners Grant*
Set in the quiet and secluded side of Caversham, this brand new home is complete and ready for her new owner. This modern 3x2x2 home will suit any first home buyer, downsizer or an investor looking for a quality area with good rental income and future potential growth.
Built with practicality, features of this brand new home include;
– No stamp duty for eligible first home buyers*
– HBAA grant up to $2,000 for incidental expenses for eligible fist home buyers
– Walk in robe to master bedroom
– Spacious rooms
– Shoppers entry from garage
– Breakfast bar kitchen bench-top
– Open plan living area
– Common bathroom with shower and bathtub
– Energy saving LED lights
– Internal wall painting throughout
– Window treatments
– Separate laundry
– Tiled floor in living area
– Double garage with remote sectional door
– Close to Governer Stirling Senior High School
– Close to Guildford Grammar School
– Close to Beechboro Primary School
– Approximately 300m walk to closest bus stop
– Approximately 3km’s to shopping centre
Put your best foot forward and express your interest now.
Viewing by appointed or scheduled home open.
Please visit nowlivingrealty.com.au/finance for more information on the eligibility criteria for the First Home Owner’s Grant*
Please visit http://www.nowlivingrealty.com.au/disclaimer/ for more information on disclaimers.