18 Cinnamon Road, DAYTON
Home Open Times
House Size: 241m2
on 0430 631 349
WORDS CANT EXPLAIN HOW WELCOMING, HEARTWARMING AND ENTERTAINING IT MAKES YOU FEEL !
In the phase of home buying almost all of us take the time to walk through display homes to get an idea of what we can do to our own home. And almost always we feel that display homes are just phenomenal with the way the plans are designed and how the property has been furnished. Often we wish that we could own a display home!
Located in St Leonards Private Estate lies this elegant display home from award-winning builder, Impression Homes. Known as The Springvale, this is not your average 3 bedroom 2 bathroom property, which is immediately obvious from its impressive outward appearance. Fronted by a lovely garden and featuring a stunning yet neutral exterior with eye-catching stone elements, drive into your double garage to a home you can call your own.
The first impression of the feature coffer ceiling in the entry right away sets this home apart from the rest. Walk further down the entrance hall to be overwhelmed by the sense of light and space from the light colour palette, open living plan and central alfresco area flowing from the living room. You’ll then notice the finishing touches such as the rustic light features, and textured feature walls throughout which is just the beginning of the many impressive features this home has to offer.
Love being in your kitchen with the huge, wrap around stone bench top with a window overlooking the alfresco, creating connectivity from room to room. It is easy to prepare and serve meals with the abundance of cupboards and bench space. Off the dining room is a separate theatre room, perfect for a stay at home movie night with the family or guests.
You’ve never seen a master bedroom like this! While the spacious bed area is pleasing, the en-suite is definitely the wow factor here. 18 square metres of luxury awaits the lucky owner. Taking the centre stage is the free standing bath in the centre of the room. It also has a double shower, his and hers vanity and access to an outside retreat.
• First home owners grant of $10,000 apply
• Builder: Impression Homes
• Built: 2016
• Total House area approx. 241sqm
• Green title block
• Breath-taking facade
• 3 bedroom 2 bathroom
• Upgraded through with cupboard
• Covered alfresco
• Built in BBQ
• Long span sliding door to alfresco
• Exposed aggregate
• Cavity slider to theatre
• Coffer ceiling to theatre with led lights feature
• Feature wall with heater
• Wrap around kitchen with stone bench-top
• SMEG appliances
• Built in cupboards with plenty of cupboard space
• Overhead bulkhead
• Under mount sinks
• Ducted reverse cycle A/C
• Massive master suite with open plan dressing room
• Free standing bath
• Upgraded vanity with waterfall feature and his and her’s sink
• Rain shower with hobbles shower and grate drain
• Upgraded carpets
• Feature faade with acrylic texture
• Located in St Leonards Estate Dayton
• Close to public transport
• Close to shops at Caversham
• Close to Caversham park
• Close access to Reid freeway
• 4 minutes from Caversham Primary School
• 15 minutes from the hospital
Home opens as scheduled and viewing by appointment.
Contact Brian Anthony on 0430 631 349
Furniture installed in the property is for display purposes only.
Please visit http://www.nowlivingrealty.com.au/disclaimer/ for more information on disclaimers.