55 Wheatley Street, GOSNELLS

Lot Size: m2
House Size: m2
2 Bedrooms
2 Bathrooms
1 Car Space
Priced From $150,500 at 70% Shared**
Call Brian Anthony today
on 0430 631 349
Email Agent
Back to search results

RECENT PRICE REDUCTION AND ONLY 1 REMAINING!

These newly completed and ready to move into apartments are situated only a short walk away from Gosnells Train Station. With other amenities close by, you’ll have easy access to Gosnells shopping precinct and Gosnells Recreational Ground. Drives into Perth CBD will only take you 30-35 minutes, as well as being a mere 2km to Tonkin Highway.

Apartments features:

– Built in robes to bedrooms
– Open plan living and dining area
– Stainless steel kitchen appliances
– Paved alfresco or balcony area
– 4sqm storage area

The First Home Owners Grant is also eligible* for these properties.

View the floorplan and interactive tour below!

For more information on the property, Call Brian today on 0430 631 349 to arrange a viewing!

DISCLAIMERS:
Now Living Realty is the authorised selling agent. Apartments start at $150,500^ at 70% and reflects a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom configuration and is subject to approval. The pricing also reflects the specifications as outlined in the contract.

Prices and availability are subject to change without notice. Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of these particulars, which are believed to be correct, they are in no way warranted by the selling agent or the seller in whole or in part and should not be constructed as forming part of any contract intending buyers are advised to make enquiries, as they deem necessary, to satisfy themselves on all matters in this respect.^

Shared equity options available. The price represents 70% share of the total purchase. The Housing Authority will own the other 30% share, in equity, subject to approval. This property is offered under a FLEXIBLE/FIXED loan product from Keystart. Please refer to Keystart (1300 578 278) for additional information.
For more information on shared equity and the eligibility criteria, please visit www.nowlivingrealty.com.au/finance/shared-ownership.**
Please visit nowlivingrealty.com.au/finance for more information on the eligibility criteria for the First Home Owner’s Grant.*
Please visit http://www.nowlivingrealty.com.au/disclaimer/ for more information on disclaimers.

Download Brochure