160 Frankland Avenue, HAMMOND PARK
House Size: 250m2
CONTEMPORARY LIVING IN A FAMILY ORIENTED COMMUNITY
DISPLAY HOME FOR SALE WITH AN ATTRACTIVE LEASEBACK
Designed to showcase contemporary living, the Santana display is a home that will tick all your boxes, practical and stylish with spacious open-plan living spaces, separate home theatre room and has oodles of street appeal.
As soon as you reach the centrally located living areas, you’ll see why this home is perfect for a growing family. Overlooking the spacious open plan living areas, the deluxe kitchen is the heart of the home. Every detail has been carefully thought of; a striking design stone feature wall with gas fire place, an open plan layout, plenty of storage, and a scullery, complete with discrete wash zone offering seamless entertaining, whilst connecting with the outdoor alfresco living, creating seamless indoor/outdoor entertaining. You’ll love spending time outside in the spacious undercover alfresco.
Ideally zoned, with a spacious master suite residing to the rear of the home overlooking the manicured gardens and the two minor bedrooms, the main bathroom and home theatre are located with their own wing.
Located in the ever popular suburb of Hammond Park, south of Perth in the City of Cockburn. The amenities available for families in Hammond Park are second to none, and the quality and availability of schools is drawing families in from far and wide.
Whether you are a couple or growing family, this home has everything you would need for now and in the future.
– Modern, neutral tones
– Ideally zoned for entertaining
– Open plan kitchen/family/dining
– Striking design stone feature wall with gas fire place
– Chef inspired kitchen
– Spacious scullery with copious amounts of storage
– Stone bench tops to kitchen, bathroom and ensuite
– Separate home theatre to the front of the home
– Stylish master suite with an ensuite and walk in robe
– Two minor bedrooms all with BIR
– Separate powder room
– Security alarm system
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
– Under cover alfresco for year round entertaining
– Stylish, low maintenance gardens with full retic
– Endeavour Homes built and maintained display
– Approximately 28km’s to Perth City
– Approximately 3km’s to Kwinana Freeway, Russell and Rowley Road’s
– Approximately 7km’s to Cockburn Central Train Station
– Approximately 4 km’s Harvest Lakes Shopping Centre – featuring Woolworths
– Approximately 7km’s to Cockburn Gateway Shopping Centre
– St John of God and Fiona Stanley Hospital, approximately 15km’s
– Aubin Grove medical centre a short drive, approximately 4 km’s away
– Hammond Park Primary School
– Lakelands Senior High School
– South Lake Leisure Centre, approximately 10 km’s
– The Quarie Bar and Brasserie
You also receive a tremendous amount of value when you purchase this stunning new display home. This home is fitted with high specifications and above standard finishes that showcase the builders product and building expertise. Nestled metres from The Harry Waring Marsupial Reserve consisting of 200 hectares of pristine Banksia woodlands you will love to be a part of an urban community like no other.
Contact Annette Henshall on 0407 017 473 now for a private viewing and to secure this stunning display home and ideal investment opportunity.
Furniture installed in the property is for illustrative purposes only.
Please enquire for any specifics on the leaseback agreement.
Please visit http://www.nowlivingrealty.com.au/disclaimer/ for more information on disclaimers.