132 Midsummer Avenue, JINDALEE
House Size: 207m2
SOPHISTICATED HAMPTON INSPIRED DISPLAY HOME
DISPLAY HOME FOR SALE WITH AN ATTRACTIVE LEASEBACK
This display home is an effortless mix of striking sophisticated interiors and Hamptons homey vibes. The design of the home allows natural light through the central court yard. The chic packaging continues in from the alfresco to the open planned living space and beyond, creating a bold entertaining space perfect for summer celebrations.
You will love the striking design features to the home including a decorative dual sided open gas fire place – separating the living and kitchen; and a stunning herring bone pattern timber flooring throughout the living areas. Ideal zoned, with a parents’ sanctuary to the rear of the home complete with a walk in dressing room, his and her basins, plus two minor bedrooms all with built in robes.
The kitchen is warm and engaging with breakfast bar and modern scullery complete with discrete wash zone offering seamless entertaining, whilst connecting with the outdoor alfresco living, creating seamless indoor/outdoor entertaining. This home embodies the essence of the Western Australian lifestyle that’s relaxed and unhurried.
Located in the newly created private estate of Jindee, which embraces far more than your house and garden. It offers you a lifestyle in an easy-going coastal community where the beach, the ocean, the parks and tree-lined streets, the shops and other amenities are yours to enjoy and make your life easier and more relaxed.
Whether you are a couple or growing family, this home has everything you would need for now and in the future
– Sophisticated interiors and Hampton’s vibes
– Ideally zoned for entertaining
– Open plan kitchen/living/dining
– Herring bone pattern timber flooring throughout living areas
– Decorative dual sided open gas fire place – separating living and kitchen zones
– Chef inspired kitchen
– Spacious scullery with copious amounts of storage
– Stone bench tops to kitchen, bathroom and ensuite
– Separate study to the front of the home
– Stylish master suite with an ensuite and dressing room
– Two minor bedrooms with BIR
– Walk in linen
– Alarm system
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
– Central courtyard perfect for entertaining
– Stylish, low maintenance gardens with full retic
– Endeavour Homes built and maintained display
– Shared community facilities encourage social interaction and learning opportunities for residents, whatever age
– Approximately 2km’s to Jindee beach
– There will be space for visitors and residents to come together to enjoy the coastal experience in comfort with pavilions, shade trees, seating and public art
– In the Village there will be restaurants, bars, surf shops and other funky places; an art gallery or two; perhaps even a cinema
– The Village and the beach will be in easy walking distance of all the neighbourhoods of Jindee
– Brighton Town Centre (approximately 1km) – featuring Woolworths
– Short drive (approximately 16km’s) to Lakeside Joondalup
– Butler Train station is approximately 800 metres away
– Bus and train services ensure that Jindee residents can smoothly connect to the main transport routes and local amenities
– A Jindee primary school site has been identified and will cater for children within the Jindalee catchment zone
– Approximately 35 minutes (42km’s) to PERTH CBD via Mitchell Freeway
You also receive a tremendous amount of value when you purchase this stunning new display home. This home is fitted with high specifications and above standard finishes that showcase the builders product and building expertise. A life at Jindee means you can make the most of the Western Australian coastline and all it has to offer. Jindee is the affordable coastal dream you’ve always wanted.
Contact Annette Henshall on 0407 017 473 now for a private viewing and to secure this stunning display home.
Furniture installed in the property is for illustrative purposes only.
Please visit http://www.nowlivingrealty.com.au/disclaimer/ for more information on disclaimers.