36 Blackwattle Parade, PADBURY
House Size: 178m2
BE QUICK! DON’T MISS OUT ON THIS PRIME HEPBURN HEIGHTS LOCATION
Situated in the sought after location of Hepburn Heights, this newly renovated 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home, provides a functional floor plan to appease those families that love to entertain. You will love living in this charming family home. Impeccably presented and refreshed throughout, it’s ready to move in right now.
Multi- level rooms offer architectural-interest, and define the many separate living areas, which is always great for families looking for extra space for everyone in the family to have their own space.
You will be impressed with the spacious updated modern kitchen with ample storage, including a stone bench top and breakfast bar, together with a stylish glass splash back tiling plus the addition of a separate scullery with all the fruit. You will also be wowed by the renovated, ensuite, laundry and bathroom featuring a separate bath.
The open plan area to the rear of the home is ideal for those families who love to entertain, featuring a separate games room that opens onto the under cover alfresco area, creating seamless indoor/outdoor entertaining.
Rounding out the homes appeal to families is the ultra-convenient location which provides easy access to schools, Greenwood Train Station, the leafy green and kid friendly Fernwood Park, Hepburn Heights Conservation Area, Hepburn Heights Shopping Centre and local restaurants as well as being only a short bike ride to local primary schools and Duncraig Senior School.
Whether you are a couple or growing family, this home has everything you would need for now and in the future.
Features of the home:
– Designed to suit a family or growing family
– Neutral tones throughout
– Freshly painted
– New carpets
– Renovated kitchen, laundry, bathroom and ensuite
– Inviting open plan kitchen and dining
– Central kitchen features an island bench with breakfast bar and spacious scullery
– Appointed with 2 x 60cm NEFF ovens (including 1 x steam oven), 900mm NEFF gas hot plate
– Scullery features a 60cm Electrolux oven plus separate grill and dishwasher
– Separate lounge room that provides an abundance of additional space
– Separate games room that opens onto to the undercover outdoor entertaining area
– Undercover spacious alfresco for year round entertaining
– Master bedroom and ensuite located to the front of the home
– Separated kids wing with ample sized bedrooms all with BIR
– Stone bench tops to kitchen, scullery, bathroom, ensuite and laundry
– 6kw Solar Power System with 21 x panels
– Ducted evaporative air conditioning
– Engineered timber flooring
– Low maintenance reticulated gardens
– Grassed area for the kids and pets
– Garden shed for additional storage
– Lock up parking
– Less than a km to Fernwood Park and Hepburn Heights Shopping Centre
– Whitfords Westfield Shopping Centre (approx 6 kms)
– Hillary’s Boat Harbour (approx 6 kms)
– Duncraig High School (approx 3 kms)
– Glengarry Primary School (approx 3 kms)
– Padbury Catholic Primary School (approx 2 kms)
– Greenwood Train Station (approx 2 kms)
To avoid disappointment, contact Annette Henshall now on 0407 017 473 for a private viewing and to secure this stunning family home.
Furniture is installed for display purposes only.
Please visit http://www.nowlivingrealty.com.au/disclaimer/ for more information on disclaimers.