28 Longhurst Way, QUEENS PARK
House Size: 170m2
ONLY ONE LEFT
Look no further than this turnkey package!
Introducing 28 Longhurst Way, Queens Park.
Offering a suite of house and land packages to choose from, these homes have been individually designed to maximise the size and enjoyment of each lot. Located on a quiet street in the popular suburb of Queens Park, this development brings you all the joys of a convenient location on a low maintenance lot.
– Titled and serviced land
– Council approved plans
– Customised packages available
Turnkey Package Includes:
– Double brick and concrete slab construction
– Double Garage and large lockup storeroom
– Stylish 900mm stainless-steel appliances
– Carpet to bedrooms
– 450×450 tiles to main living
– Internal wall painting
– Window treatments
– Essa Stone benchtops to kitchen, bathroom and ensuite
– Overhead cupboards to kitchen
– 7.0KW split system A/C to main living
– 31 course ceilings to main living
– Full siteworks included
– Front enclosed courtyard
– And much more in these ready to move in turnkey homes…
Government grants may be applicable*:
– First Home Owners Grant $10,000*
– Additional First Home Buyer Stamp Duty Concessions may apply
Within walking distance of Queens Park Primary School, train station, multiple parks and much more, this land is conveniently located;
– The ever growing Westfield Carousel Shopping Centre
– Perth CBD approximately 8 km’s away
– St Joseph’s Primary schools and St Norbert College
– Curtin University
– State of the art indoor and outdoor recreation facilities including Cannington Leisureplex, Bounce, Queens Park Reserve, Coker and Mary Mackillop Park
– Easy access to Airport (approximately 6km’s)
– Burswood Entertainment Precinct conveniently located approximately 6km’s away
If you’d like any further information on this great opportunity please contact Alayna Templeman on 0431 028 432.
Images are for illustrative purposes only.
Now Living Realty is the authorised selling agent. Prices start at $467,006 and reflect the specifications as outlined in the contract; optional upgrades are available at an additional cost to the buyer.
Prices, specification, availability and incentives subject to change without notice. Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of these particulars, which are believed to be correct, they are in no way warranted by the selling agent or the seller in whole or in part and should not be constructed as forming part of any contract intending buyers are advised to make enquiries, as they deem necessary, to satisfy themselves on all matters in this respect.
Please visit http://www.nowlivingrealty.com.au/disclaimer/ for more information on disclaimers.