Unit 145, 1 Rowe Avenue, RIVERVALE
House Size: m2
SHARED EQUITY DREAM APARTMENT
Arbor North, situated in the heart of vibrant Rivervale, is just 6km to Perth CBD, 1.9KM from Crown Casino, and close to The New Optus Perth Stadium. This location has everything you need on your doorstep.
This brand new 1 bedroom 1 bathroom apartment is architecturally designed to maximise light and space to create the most comfortable living areas for you to enjoy.
Residents will enjoy a; fully equipped gymnasium, 15m solar heated pool, sauna, roof top garden, residents lounge and games room.
* Well appointed kitchen with stainless steel appliances
* Glass splash back to kitchen
* Reconstituted stone bench tops
* Soft-close drawers and cupboards
* Open plan living area
* 1 bedroom with mirrored sliding doors to built-in robes and en suit bathroom
* Split unit air conditioning
* Energy efficient LED lighting
* Access to a spacious balcony through glass sliding doors
* Secure undercover car bay – plus store room
* First Home Owner’s Grant Eligible**
Unique to this stunning development is the pool deck with outdoor bbq facilities overlooking the 130 year old White Fig Tree.
Contact now to arrange a viewing!
Images are for illustrative purposes only.
Now Living Realty is the authorised selling agent. Apartments start at $248,000 at 80% and reflects a 1 bedroom 1 bathroom configuration and is subject to approval. The pricing also reflects the specifications as outlined in the contract.
*The above price represents an 80% share of the total purchase. The Housing Authority will own the other 20% share, in equity, subject to approval. This property is offered under a FLEXIBLE/FIXED loan product from Keystart. Please refer to Keystart (1300 578 278) for additional information.
For more information on shared equity and the eligibility criteria, please visit www.nowlivingrealty.com.au/finance/shared-ownership.
**Please visit nowlivingrealty.com.au/finance for more information on the eligibility criteria for the First Home Owner’s Grant.
For more information on terms and conditions, please visit http://www.nowlivingrealty.com.au/disclaimer/.