1 Rowe Avenue, RIVERVALE

Home Open Times

Saturday 16th February - 10:00am to 3:00pm
Sunday 17th February - 10:00am to 3:00pm
Lot Size: m2
House Size: m2
1 Bedroom
1 Bathroom
1 Car Space
Priced From $256,000 at 80% Share**
Call Priya Naidu today
on 0425 604 138
Email Agent
Back to search results

WAKE UP TO THIS VIEW

Arbor North, situated in the heart of vibrant Rivervale, is just 6km to Perth CBD, 1.9KM from Crown Casino, and close to The New Optus Perth Stadium. This location has everything you need on your doorstep.

Finbar is known for delivering resort style facilities and at Arbor North, residents will enjoy a pool, gymnasium, sauna, residents lounge and games room. Unique to this stunning development is the iconic 130 year old White Fig Tree and its array of stunning landscaped gardens and roof decks.

This BRAND NEW 1 bedroom 1 bathroom apartment is architecturally designed to maximise light and space to create the most comfortable living areas for you to enjoy
Residents will enjoy a 15m solar heated pool, fully equipped gymnasium, sauna, roof top gardens, residents lounge and games room.

* 1 bedroom with Mirrored sliding doors to built-in robes complete with shelf and hanging rail.
* Stylish en suite Bathroom
* Open plan Living Area
* Well appointed kitchen with stainless steel appliances
* Split unit air conditioning to Bedroom and living area.
* Coloured glass splash backs.
* Reconstituted stone bench tops.
* Water filter for healthy drinking water.
* Soft-close drawers and cupboards.
* Energy efficient LED lighting.
* Access to a Spacious Balcony through Glass sliding doors
* Secured Undercover Car Bay – Plus Store Room.
* First Home Owner’s Grant Eligible*
* Foreign Investment Buyer Approved

Unique to this stunning development is the pool deck with outdoor bbq facilities overlooking the 130 year old White Fig Tree.

DISCLAIMERS:
Images are for illustrative purposes only.
Now Living Realty is the authorised selling agent. Apartments start at $217,000 at 70% and reflects a 1 bedroom 1 bathroom configuration and is subject to approval. The pricing also reflects the specifications as outlined in the contract.

Prices and availability are subject to change without notice. Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of these particulars, which are believed to be correct, they are in no way warranted by the selling agent or the seller in whole or in part and should not be constructed as forming part of any contract intending buyers are advised to make enquiries, as they deem necessary, to satisfy themselves on all matters in this respect.^

The above price represents an 70% share of the total purchase. The Housing Authority will own the other 30% share, in equity, subject to approval. This property is offered under a FLEXIBLE/FIXED loan product from Keystart. Please refer to Keystart (1300 578 278) for additional information.
For more information on shared equity and the eligibility criteria, please visit www.nowlivingrealty.com.au/finance/shared-ownership.**

Please visit nowlivingrealty.com.au/finance for more information on the eligibility criteria for the First Home Owner’s Grant*

For more information on terms and conditions, please visit http://www.nowlivingrealty.com.au/disclaimer/.

Download Brochure