43 Sedano Crescent, WELLARD
House Size: 329m2
on 0430 631 349
Sanctuary Out Of A Magazine
Welcome to the Elm, an unassuming example of contemporary luxury that instantly feels like home.
Beautifully positioned within a sought after estate, is this elegant five-star 2 storey home, offering a premium designer lifestyle crafted through a spare no expense’ attitude.
Thoughtfully designed, it is perfect for a busy family who embrace a carefree lifestyle with minimum maintenance. There is literally nothing to do but move in & enjoy!
The Elm features elements of Scandinavian design that bring an element of warmth and approachability to an otherwise refined and functional home.
You’ll love the superb chef’s kitchen that features a scullery, thick stone bench tops, premium stainless steel appliances and an abundance of cupboard space.
With a glass wine room beneath the staircase, bi-fold servery windows connecting the kitchen with the alfresco and a huge ensuite and dressing area to complement the master suite, The Elm is anything but ordinary.
It’s a clever design that can integrate such luxury into a home without losing the sense of simplicity, ease and family friendly charm.
Every inch of space has been cleverly designed for modern family living with minimum fuss and maximum enjoyment. High ceilings, neutral tones, lots of light and certainly a breeze to furnish.There is secure parking for two cars in the extra high double lock-up garage with a further 2 spaces being available in the driveway for guests.
• First home owners grant of $10,000 eligible*
• Builder: Perceptions
• Total House area approx. 329sqm
• High ceilings to ground floor
• Glass wine room
• Bi-fold servery windows connecting the kitchen with the alfresco
• 4 bedroom 3 bathroom with theatre. Guest room located at ground floor.
• Essa stone U shape kitchen with waterfall feature & plenty of cupboard space/overhead cupboards
• Upgraded laundry
• Massive covered alfresco with high ceilings and built in seating area.
• Long span sliding door to alfresco
• Exposed aggregate to alfresco and driveway
• SMEG Oven,Induction Stove and Microwave
• Under mount sink
• Ducted reverse cycle A/C
• Massive master suite with open plan dressing room & double rain shower
• Free standing bath in upper floor common bathroom & master room
• Open hobbles rain shower and grate drain in master & common bathrooms
• Alarm system and ceiling speakers
Receive a tremendous amount of value when you purchase this stunning new display home. This home is fitted with high specifications and above standard finishes and is nestled among tree lined streets, pedestrian walkways and cycle ways linking homes to future beautifully landscaped parks representing a contemporary urban feel in the wonderful surrounds.
For more information and to arrange a viewing, please call Brian on 0430 631 349.
Furniture installed in the property is for display purposes only.
Please visit nowlivingrealty.com.au/finance for more information on the eligibility criteria for the First Home Owner’s Grant*
Please visit http://www.nowlivingrealty.com.au/disclaimer/ for more information on disclaimers.