5 Tamblyn Place, WELLARD
House Size: 238m2
Feature Driven, Brand New Ex-Display Home!
Located in The Oakbella Estate lies this elegant display home from award-winning builder, Impression Homes Now on the market with $10,000 First Home Owners Grant eligible this is an opportunity not to be missed!
Known as The Entertainer, this is not your average 3 bedroom 2 bathroom property, with an edgy open plan design that encourages social interaction, you’ll quickly become the host of many get togethers! Need more? The resort style master suite, separate theatre and stylish computer nook complete this family home.
• First home owners grant of $10,000 apply
• Builder: Impression Homes
• Total House area approx. 238sqm
• High ceiling to master bedroom, living area and theatre
• 3 bedroom 2 bathroom with theatre
• U shape kitchen with plenty of cupboard space/overhead cupboards
• Upgraded laundry through with overhead cupboards
• Covered alfresco with feature ceiling
• Built in BBQ
• Long span sliding door to alfresco
• Exposed aggregate to alfresco and driveway
• SMEG Oven & Stove
• Overhead bulkhead
• Under mount sinks
• Ducted reverse cycle A/C
• Massive master suite with open plan dressing room
• Free standing bath in common bathroom
• Open hobbles shower and grate drain in master and common bathroom
• Upgraded carpets in theatre and bedrooms
• Alarm system and ceiling speakers
Approximately 35 minutes from Perth and 6 minute to the Wellard town centre, train station and amenities. Offering convenient proximity to public primary and secondary schools as well as the esteemed Peter Carnley Anglican Community School. The children will be well catered for in this location with the existing Kwinana adventure park as well as the future Rockingham beachfront development both approximately 10mins drive away.
For more information and to arrange a viewing please call Brian on 0430 631 349.
Furniture installed in the property is for display purposes only.
Please visit http://www.nowlivingrealty.com.au/disclaimer/ for more information on disclaimers