G9, 50 Pimlico Crescent, WELLARD
House Size: 72m2
*SHARED EQUITY OPPORTUNITY – DON’T MISS OUT
**10,000 First Home Owners Grant Eligible!!
Why rent when you can own your own home? Shared equity opportunity comes again. Wake up to the convenience of an easy-care lifestyle close to cafes, restaurants and shops! You have the ability to jump on the train for a ride to the city, gear yourself up to enjoy the walking and cycling trails, or surround yourself amongst new developments and landscaped parks. Packed full of life’s essentials, this is a perfect investment for and your family to enjoy!
These spacious properties are sure to blow you away!
What makes them so special?
– BRAND NEW making them eligible for the First Home Owner’s Grant of $10,000**
– BIG kitchen boasting a ton of bench/cupboard space, double stainless steel sink, tiled splash backs, microwave recess and breakfast bar
– MASSIVE open plan living room perfect for entertaining, taking full advantage of the balcony
– SPACIOUS master bedroom with both walk in robe and balcony access
– Minor bedroom equipped with built in robe
– Reverse cycle a/c
– LED downlights
– 1 secure car bay
– Store room
– Wellard Square shopping precinct
– Wellard Train Station
– John Wellard Community Centre
– Peter Carnley Anglican School
– Wellard Community Pavilion
– Two proposed primary schools and a proposed high school
These apartments are sure to attract attention, so be quick to express your interest!
Staged images are for illustrative purposes only.
*The above purchase price represents a 70% share of the full purchase price. The Housing Authority will own the other 30% share of the property, in equity.
The property is offered under a FLEXIBLE loan product from Keystart. Please refer to Keystart (1300 578 278) for additional information.
For more information on shared equity and the eligibility criteria, please visit www.nowlivingrealty.com.au/finance/shared-ownership.
**Please visit nowlivingrealty.com.au/finance for more information on the eligibility criteria for the First Home Owner’s Grant.
Please visit http://www.nowlivingrealty.com.au/disclaimer/ for more information on disclaimers.