G9, 50 Pimlico Crescent, WELLARD
House Size: 72m2
on 0425 604 138
Shared Equity Opportunity**. Dont Miss Out!
10,000 First Home Owners Grant Eligible!!
Why rent when you can own your own home? Shared equity opportunity comes again. Wake up to the convenience of an easy-care lifestyle close to cafes, restaurants and shops! You have the ability to jump on the train for a ride to the city, gear yourself up to enjoy the walking and cycling trails, or surround yourself amongst new developments and landscaped parks. Packed full of life’s essentials, this is a perfect investment for and your family to enjoy!
These spacious properties are sure to blow you away!
What makes them so special?
– BRAND NEW making them eligible for the First Home Owner’s Grant of $10,000*
– BIG kitchen boasting a ton of bench/cupboard space, double stainless steel sink, tiled splash backs, microwave recess and breakfast bar
– MASSIVE open plan living room perfect for entertaining, taking full advantage of the balcony
– SPACIOUS master bedroom with both walk in robe and balcony access
– Minor bedroom equipped with built in robe
– Reverse cycle a/c
– LED downlights
– 1 secure car bay
– Store room
– Wellard Square shopping precinct
– Wellard Train Station
– John Wellard Community Centre
– Peter Carnley Anglican School
– Wellard Community Pavilion
– Two proposed primary schools and a proposed high school
These apartments are sure to attract attention, so be quick to express your interest!
Staged images are for illustrative purposes only.
The above purchase price represents a 80% share of the full purchase price. The Housing Authority will own the other 20% share of the property, in equity.
The property is offered under a FLEXIBLE/FIXED loan product from Keystart. Please refer to Keystart (1300 578 278) for additional information.
For more information on shared equity and the eligibility criteria, please visit www.nowlivingrealty.com.au/finance/shared-ownership **
Please visit nowlivingrealty.com.au/finance for more information on the eligibility criteria for the First Home Owner’s Grant*
Please visit http://www.nowlivingrealty.com.au/disclaimer/ for more information on disclaimers.