50 Pimlico Crescent, WELLARD
House Size: m2
MOVE RIGHT IN TO YOUR VERY OWN APARTMENT – $10,000 FHOG ELIGIBLE!!
Priced to sell don’t miss this opportunity to secure a brand new home of your own!
– Reverse cycle air-conditioning
– Spacious open plan living
– Large kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space, including a breakfast bar
– Double stainless-steel sink, tiled splash backs, microwave recess
– Master bedrooms are equipped with Built in or walk in robes
– Minor bedrooms equipped with built in robes
– LED downlights throughout
– 1 secure car bay
– Store room
– 6 star energy rating
Residents enjoy the convenience of a shopping precinct, community facilities and the Wellard Train Station, as well as the delight of parkland on their doorstep.
– 260m to Wellard Square shopping precinct
– 250m to Wellard Train Station
– 190m to John Wellard Community Centre
– 1.1km to Peter Carnley Anglican School
– 1.3km Wellard Community Pavilion
– Two proposed primary schools and a proposed high school
Call me now to arrange a viewing!
Staged furniture is for illustrative purposes only.
Now Living Realty is the authorised selling agent. Apartments start at $175,000^ at 70% and reflects a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom configuration and is subject to approval. The pricing also reflects the specifications as outlined in the contract.
Prices and availability are subject to change without notice. Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of these particulars, which are believed to be correct, they are in no way warranted by the selling agent or the seller in whole or in part and should not be constructed as forming part of any contract intending buyers are advised to make enquiries, as they deem necessary, to satisfy themselves on all matters in this respect.^
The above purchase price represents a 70% share of the full purchase price. The Housing Authority will own the other 30% share of the property, in equity.
The property is offered under a FLEXIBLE loan product from Keystart. Please refer to Keystart (1300 578 278) for additional information.
For more information on shared equity and the eligibility criteria, please visit www.nowlivingrealty.com.au/finance/shared-ownership **
Please visit nowlivingrealty.com.au/finance for more information on the eligibility criteria for the First Home Owner’s Grant*
Please visit http://www.nowlivingrealty.com.au/disclaimer/ for more information on disclaimers.