15 Garigal Street, YANCHEP

Lot Size: 350m2
House Size: 141m2
3 Bedrooms
2 Bathrooms
2 Car Spaces
$192,500 at 70% Share**
Call Tracy McDonagh today
on 0402 210 523
Email Agent
Back to search results

SHARED EQUITY BEAUTY

This brand new 3 Bedroom, 2 bathroom home has never been lived in before and is eligible for the First Home Owners Grant*.

No hassles of building and No wait time and away from all the hustle and bustle is beautiful Yanchep; a fast growing coastal suburb just 29kms north of Joondalup. Yanchep boasts absolutely stunning beaches, cafes, primary and high schools, Yanchep Central Shopping Centre, plenty of public transport (15km to Butler Train Station) and offers the dream lifestyle

Features:
– Master bedroom with semi-ensuite and WIR
– Open plan living, dining area
– Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances
– Window treatments
– Internal wall painting throughout
– Floor coverings
– Double remote controlled garage
– First Home Owner’s Grant Eligible*

DISCLAIMERS:
The above purchase price represents a 70% share of the full purchase price. The Housing Authority will own the other 30% share of the property, in equity. Subject to approval**
The property is offered under a FLEXIBLE/FIXED loan product from Keystart. Please refer to Keystart (1300 578 278) for additional information.
For more information on shared equity and the eligibility criteria, please visit www.nowlivingrealty.com.au/finance/shared-ownership**

Please visit nowlivingrealty.com.au/finance for more information on the eligibility criteria for the First Home Owner’s Grant.*
Please visit http://www.nowlivingrealty.com.au/disclaimer/ for more information on disclaimers.

Download Brochure